- Kamvas Pro 12 is NOT a standalone product!
- This device must be connected to a computer to work.
- Your computer needs to have HDMI and USB ports available for the connection, if not, you need an adapter to convert for the connection. For example: DVI to HDMI adapter, Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter, etc. (depends on what ports are there on your computer). Better NOT use a USB to HDMI adapter.
- Please make sure completely plug USB cable & HDMI cable into the tablet. And don’t forget to connect the power adapter.
- It is only coming with a US power adapter (suit for 110V-240V). If you need EU or other power adapters, please message us for further information.
Driver Download and Installation
- Driver Download: Our driver will be regularly updated, so please go to Huion official web to download the newest driver, and install it on your computer.
For Mac Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15) Users:
- Our driver is compatible with Mac OS Mojave (10.14) and Catalina (10.15), please install the newest released driver on your computer and add the “Huion Tablet” and “TabletDriverAgent” into the whitelist first after installed the driver.
For Windows Users:
- Please make sure there is no other brands driver on computer and close all drawing program before installation. (IMPORTANT) Please run as administrator when installing the driver.
Indication to Avoid Offset:
- Please set the optimal resolution: 1920 * 1080
- Please set the display size to 100%: Click the right mouse button -> Screen Resolution -> Display -> 100% -> Apply.
HUION Tech Support
- If you have any problems with the Kamvas Pro 12, please check the Quick Guide and search Huion online to find a way to ask us for further assistance, we are always ready to help you!
There are no reviews yet.