Grow a squad of adorable, plantlike Pikmin to traverse a strange world and save your planet
- Command a capable crop of different types of Pikmin™ to strategically overcome obstacles, defeat creatures, and find food for your famished home planet! You can even bring a second player along to divvy up tasks as you explore a world that seems larger than life from a pint-sized perspective.
Pikmin at your pace
- Return to your ship before time runs out, or you (and your Pikmin) could be in big trouble. If you prefer a more casual approach, a variety of difficulty settings, lock-on targeting and optional hints have been newly added. With less pressure, you have more time to strategically command your Pikmin and take in the lush scenery.
Play side-story missions, head-to-head matches and more!
- This deluxe version of the Pikmin 3 game includes new side-story missions featuring Olimar and Louie, the ability to play Story mode with a friend and all DLC stages from the original release. Feeling competitive? Enjoy fierce head-to-head Bingo Battles against another player!
- Three brave explorers land on planet PNF-404 on a mission to find food for their starving home planet. After a crash landing, these explorers must work with Pikmin to complete their mission.
- Direct, toss and grow Pikmin with different abilities and strengths—winged Pikmin can fly, while blue Pikmin can breathe underwater.
- When you aren’t busy collecting fruit and saving your planet, try out Mission mode to accomplish set requirements like defeating enemies or collecting items, or play the multiplayer mode Bingo Battle.
- Download the Nintendo eShop demo to sample Story mode, Mission mode, and even explore together with a second player! Your progress will even transfer to the full game, once purchased. As an added bonus, defeating the first boss in the demo and transferring save-data to the full version of the game will immediately unlock the “Ultra-Spicy” difficulty option for the full game.
There are no reviews yet.